Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
Volunteers are always needed, any time of the year.
At our Corps Community Center there are a variety of volunteer needs changing weekly:
Call our office to volunteer
530-222-2207 press #4
- Answering Phones
- Helping with Distribution
- Help Moving & Packing donated food;
- Simple janitorial help
- Packing of Weekly Pantry Bags and Emergency Food Boxes.
- You must be able to stand for a 1/2 hour at a time
- Follow directions
- Be available as needed
- Call to be placed on our schedule
- 530-222-2207 Press #4
- Moving boxes of Donations.
- You must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Be on-call as needed
- On-Call as needed / Volunteers, Drivers, Helping Hands
- During Emergency Disaster Aid Deployment
- Kitchen help in the Canteen
- Serving Food
- Cleaning and Dish Washing
- Canteen Management
Emergency Disaster Food Meal Preparation
Christmas Tree Donations and Delivering
Lions Club of Redding Delivering Groceries
Girls Scouts Donating and Delivering Girls Scout Cookie Donations